After all, many home buyers are not exactly sure where to begin in finding the home of their dreams.
Often, I recommend to my clients that they first start by identifying the price range they fall in. By doing this early on, they’re saving themselves time and money – not to mention any potential heartache from falling in love with a home they can’t ultimately afford.
To help you find your next home, I’m going to tell you about homes currently listed in Plymouth that are listed for $250,000 and below. Happy home shopping!
Plymouth Homes for Sale Under $250,000
Here are some homes that you could be living in for less than $250,000 in Plymouth:
- Price: $69,900
- Square footage: 1,128
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 1/1
- Subdivision: Replat No 3 Of Wayne County
- You’re Going to Love: The dual entry bathroom in this condo with ample closet space. There’s also a separate laundry room with plenty of room as well as an additional storage room.
- Price: $200,000
- Square footage: 1,972
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 4/3
- Subdivision: Cambridge Green Sub
- You’re Going to Love: Spacious living room with bay window, oversized kitchen that opens to the family room, first floor bedroom with direct access to a full size bathroom, master bathroom with oversized jetted tub.
- Price: $199,999
- Square footage: 1,120
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 3/2
- Subdivision: Plymouth Estate
- You’re Going to Love: The neutral decor, updated kitchen that opens up to a family room with a wine corner, finished basement, and more!
- Price: $239,900
- Square footage: 1,096
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 3/1
- Subdivision: Sunset Addition Sub
- You’re Going to Love: Generous size kitchen counters, all appliances stay with the sale of the home, newer roof and spacious walk-in closets.
Ready to Make Plymouth Your Next Home?
As you can see, you can really get a lot for your money when you invest in a home for sale in this community!
I can offer you valuable insight on navigating the market as a buyer as well as helpful and user-friendly tools.
Until next time,