Making the decision to purchase a home on the Plymouth, MI market can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time.
After all, many home buyers are not exactly sure where to begin in finding the home of their dreams.
Often, I recommend to my clients that they first start by identifying the price range they fall in. By doing this early on, they’re saving themselves time and money – not to mention any potential heartache from falling in love with a home they can’t ultimately afford.
To help you find your next home, I’m going to tell you about homes currently listed in Plymouth that are listed for $250,000 and below. Happy home shopping!
Plymouth Homes for Sale Under $250,000
Here are some homes that you could be living in for less than $250,000 in Plymouth:
11747 Sycamore Drive12, Plymouth, MI 48170
- Price: $69,900
- Square footage: 1,128
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 1/1
- Subdivision: Replat No 3 Of Wayne County
- You’re Going to Love: The dual entry bathroom in this condo with ample closet space. There’s also a separate laundry room with plenty of room as well as an additional storage room.
9139 Briarwood Drive, Plymouth Twp, MI 48170
- Price: $200,000
- Square footage: 1,972
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 4/3
- Subdivision: Cambridge Green Sub
- You’re Going to Love: Spacious living room with bay window, oversized kitchen that opens to the family room, first floor bedroom with direct access to a full size bathroom, master bathroom with oversized jetted tub.
9168 Redbud Avenue, Plymouth, MI 48170
- Price: $199,999
- Square footage: 1,120
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 3/2
- Subdivision: Plymouth Estate
- You’re Going to Love: The neutral decor, updated kitchen that opens up to a family room with a wine corner, finished basement, and more!
671 N Evergreen Street, Plymouth, MI 48170
- Price: $239,900
- Square footage: 1,096
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 3/1
- Subdivision: Sunset Addition Sub
- You’re Going to Love: Generous size kitchen counters, all appliances stay with the sale of the home, newer roof and spacious walk-in closets.
Ready to Make Plymouth Your Next Home?
As you can see, you can really get a lot for your money when you invest in a home for sale in this community!
To take the next step toward relocating here, please take a moment to contact me, Kelly Knight Webster, your dedicated Plymouth REALTOR®.
I can offer you valuable insight on navigating the market as a buyer as well as helpful and user-friendly tools.
Until next time,