It’s officially that time again and my tummy and heart couldn’t be happier. The 19th Annual Great Lakes Regional Cookoff will grace downtown Plymouth in the next few days and I can already see everyone licking their chops. The beauty of the Cookoff is that all money raised goes to support our local charities: Habitat for Humanity and the Penrickton Center for Blind Children. Come out to feed your belly and your spirit.
It’s time for some fun!
The Five W’s
Well, since you’re already aware of the “what” and the “why”, here are the other three W’s and I’ll even throw in a “C” for good measure.
- Who: YOU
- When: Sunday, October 5, 2014
- Where: Downtown Plymouth, MI
- Cost: FREE to the public (varying vendor registration fees)
With a ton of fun on the way by way of a motorcycle show, a bike show, and so much more you’ll have the time of your life. Here are a list of the goings on:
Events and Times:
- Restaurant Chili Challenge (11am – 5pm)
- Motorcycle Show (11am – 4pm)
- Sponsor/Vendor/Food Booths (11am – 5pm)
- Chili Charity Rides Arrives (11:30am)
- National Anthem (11:57am)
- Dance Performances (12noon – 5pm)
- Children’s Activities (12noon – 5pm)
- Bike Show (4:45pm)
- Chili Results (5pm)
Bring Your Friends and Your Appetite
This year’s Cookoff promises to be the best one yet and that’s a tall task. Grab everyone you can and come on out to enjoy a terrific time with terrific food for a terrific cause. There’s nothing like having fun with a purpose. So grab your hunger for chili and head to downtown Plymouth on October 5th!
For more information on the entry fees, categories, and prizes take a peek here.
I’ll see you there!